Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh What a Wonderful Weekend!

Lance and I decided we needed some R&R this weekend! On Friday we loaded up the car with bags and a large puppy and headed down to St. Augustine! We got there too late on Friday night to go out so we just unpacked, walked Finny, and watched a movie.

Saturday was absolutely beautiful! I took Finn for an early morning walk (he's used to running free in the backyard all day) then we got Lance and all went for a Jeep ride! Finn loved hanging out the sides and smelling everything we passed. It was so cute to see him running back and forth in the backseat (he had on a leash and I was holding the other end, so he wasn't getting out)! Lance and I tried to layout for a bit after our ride, but the wind got the better of us after about 30 minutes. We went back took a nap then showered and got ready for dinner. About 5 minutes down the road from the condo is a cute little restuarant called JR's. They had a live band and a bar outside. We dranks some margaritas and listened to music while waiting on our table. Lance ordered Ahi Tuna (yuck! I'm too scared to try it) and I ordered a Mahi Mahi with pinapple salsa on top! Yum-O! I tried to save half but...I kinda started dancing in the car and my to go box dropped on the floor of Lance's truck! Oops!

Sunday was a little dreary! We took Finny for another walk and then packed up to head home! All in all, it was a great weekend! I have some pictures of Finn hanging out of the Jeep, but I'm too lazy to put them up! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment