Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Netflix at Night

I have Netflix. If you're like me and never remember to return a movie until several days after it's due and you end up spending more money on the late fees then you did on the initial rental, Netflix is definitely the way to go. I LOVE getting the red packages in the mail every week (when I return in a timely manner) and I LOVE watching movies online. For sometime now, I have been watching The Munsters every night before I go to sleep. I'm not sure why I choose this particular show, however, The Munsters have become part of my bedtime ritual and I must watch them almost every night in order to fall asleep. I just felt like sharing! Goodnight!

(disclaimer: I do love Netflix, but they didn't pay me to advertise for them. Thanks, Lauren!)

No comments:

Post a Comment